Building Bridges Event
Thank you for your interest in the SHHS Building Bridges Event!
Please complete the form below, to register your children (birth to age 10) for childcare.
Our next Building Bridges event is coming up on January 21, 2019. The goal is to provide SHHS members a place to connect and plan for the 2nd half of the school year.
CONNECTIONS! That is our laser focus!
We would like to announce to you, NOT A CHANGE, in the ministry of Spring Hills Homeschool Group, but a TARGETING in our ministry! As an Advisory Team, we have spent many weeks listening to our families, and we keep hearing over and over… “We want connected!” So that will be our LASER FOCUS, our TARGET for this school year!
However, we understand that every family wants/ needs different connections. Maybe you want connected in:
· Field trips
· Year-long classes or co-ops (Biology, foreign language, etc.)
· Short term classes (First Aid, CPR, Speech, Financial Peace University, etc.)
· Yearly “big events” (Science Fair, Literature Fair, etc.)
· Regular play-time gatherings (Park play dates, pick-up baseball, etc.)
· Specials (Art, music, PE, etc.)
· Just getting together with other homeschooling moms or dads (Mom’s Night Out, etc)
· Teen Events
· One-time special events throughout the year (Seder meals, reading challenges, etc.)
To this end….
SAVE THE DATE!!! Monday, January 21st!!!
For our next…..
SHHS BUILDING BRIDGES EVENT!
Where you will have the opportunity to network and connect with other families of like interests and needs as you look toward your second half of the 2018-19 school year of home education! Let us help you build bridges of relationships, learning, and fun!
A Spring Hills Baptist Church Registration form is required for all children who attend. The form may be located by clicking on this link: SHBC Registration Form. Please note if your family has already completed this form for 2018-19, there is no need to complete it again - just register for childcare using the form above. Thank you!
Questions: Contact our Advisory Team at email@example.com.